Viewing Panoramic Images
All the images you see on ActiveCabarete.com/360 or Cabarete360.com are interactive panoramas. This means that YOU control the image.
If you are new to viewing panoramas:
- It is a steep learning curve but one you can master within minutes. To take full advantage of Cabarete360, please read completely through these short instructions.
To navigate a panorama:
- You can use the controls that you see inside the image - those arrows and the plus and minus buttons. Click the arrows to move the image in some direction (pan). Click the plus or minus to zoom in or out.
- Another way is to use your mouse. Click and drag your mouse in the image to move around - left or right, up or down. You can sometimes use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.
- A third way is to use the keyboard. Use the arrow keys to pan. Use the ctrl and shift keys (command and shift on a Mac) to zoom in and out.
- And finally, you can move the radar in the map to pan.
- If you right-click in an image, you can choose a different "projection". Since the image is spherical, there are different ways of representing this 3d surface on your 2d computer monitor - think of different types of world maps as an example.
- Either click the button in the top-right corner or
- Right-click and choose FULLSCREEN
Moving to another location:
- The arrows you see are called HOTSPOTS. Click one of them to move to another panorama (spot).
- Another way you canchange location is by clicking on a spot in the map.
- Note that public spots are indicated in blue and private/commercial spots are in orange.
- Also note that the further away the next spot is located the smaller the arrow and the higher up it appears in the panorama.
- Clicking on a spot will move you there.
- Click-dragging the radar will pan the panorama.
- You can pan the map by either using the arrow bottoms or click-dragging the map itself.
- You can zoom in and out of the map by clicking on the + and - buttons or by using the mouse-wheel when the cursor is positioned over the map.
- To remove the map to get a fuller view of the panorama, click "Close Map". Click "Open Map" to re-open it.
- Click the Autorotate button (top-right corner) to start auto-rotation of the panorama.
- Click again to stop the rotation.