Open from 6pm onwards.
Closed on Wednesday
Virtual Tour: This is the "whole tour" of Bliss with 8 panoramas. It is more recent compared to the 360° panorama on the right side (opens in a new Tab or Window)
Some items of Bliss menu:
- Selection of fine Italian and Wordwide wines
- Spinach Salad with gorgonzola, walnuts, bacon, slow baked tomatoes and pear
- Wahoo carpaccio with three peppercorn marinade
- Gazpacho with tiger shrimps and avocado
- Tuna tartare and Guacamole
- Cajun Calamari on a bed of chick peas vellutee
- Linguini with Lobster Fra' Diavolo
- Seafood Risotto
- Homemade ravioli stuffed with meat, sautéed with gravy, topped with parmesan shavings
- Seafood Casserole in Italian Guazzetto
- Surf & Turf
- Pork tenderloin with orange coffee sauce
- Warm chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream
Prices between $300rd-$800rd, average $400/600rd
Bliss is one of the most unique restaurants in all Cabarete. It is hidden just off the main road across the street from Ocean Dream Resort, so if you are not looking for it, you will probably miss it. But Bliss interesting menu of Italian-International fusion cuisine is something that you don't want to pass by!
The new owners, the Chef Andrea and his wife Nara, are from Italy and their menu strongly reflects the Mediterranean influence. The appetizer are various and fresh and of course you will find a great selection of Pasta! Andrea makes the pasta himself and the stuffed ravioli really bring the flavor of Italy. Main courses explore interesting flavored combinations such as pork medallions in orange coffee sauce, and Tuna Pan seared with roasted three sesame seeds crust, ginger carrots pure' and soya sauce, to get to the traditional dishes such as seafood casserole with Italian sauce, Mahi Mahi, Steaks, Salmon, Surf & Turf... One suggestion, do not miss the deserts!! If you have a sweet tooth try the Picasso, a combination of the best homemade deserts of the house.
Once you step inside Bliss, you forget that you just exited a busy street. The surrounding are tranquil and enchanting. A small Buddha statue, which somehow fits very well to this place, overlooks a small swimming pool situated in between the bar and dining area.There are gentle beats pulsating in the background and plush seating areas to lounge in.The atmosphere and menu at Bliss are truly unlike anything else you will find in Cabarete. It is a great place to have a celebration, enjoy a fine meal or sip on a cocktail while meditating next to the pool.
Catering: Bliss offers catering service. Please call for details.
Private Nights: Bliss can also host private dinner parties for birthdays, wedding receptions, corporate meetings, ect...